Digestive tract disorders:
• chronic gastric dyspepsia
• gastric and duodenal ulcers, postoperative conditions following duodenotomy, gastrotomy and oesophagotomy
• unctional disorders of the intestine, namely chronic obstipation or irritable bowel syndrome
• chronic intestinal inflammation (Morbus Crohn, Proctocolitis chronica)
• postoperative conditions following small intestine and colon surgeries
• gallbladder and bile duct disorders, cholelithiasis, biliary dyspepsia, postoperative conditions following gallbladder and bileduct surgeries
• states after acute hepatitis of any etiology, chronic hepatitis, hepatic steatosis or compensated hepatic cyrrhosis
• pancreatic disorders, states following acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, states following pancreas surgeries and transplants
• type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus, including diabetic complications
• lipid metabolism disorders (dyslipidaemia)
• disorders of uric acid metabolism (gout)
Locomotive apparatus problems:
• chronic spinal pains of both functional and degenerative origin, postoperative conditions following spine surgeries
• aching joints, joint arthritis, metabolic joint disorders (gouty arthritis), traumatogenic conditions or conditions following joint
• surgeries and total joint endoprosthesis operations
Karlovy Vary is a spa city situated in western Bohemia, Czech Republic, on the confluence of the rivers Ohře and Teplá, approximately 130 km west of Prague.
Mineral water tasting
Tour of Karlovy Vary’s colonnades
Trip by furnicular to the Diana observation Tower
Glass museum & Glassworks
Spa forests & Karlovy Vary sport grounds
Hot Springs Colonnade, Mill Colonnade
Diana Observation Tower
The Moser Museum and the Moser glassworks
Becherovka and Jan Becher Museum
It is named after King of Bohemia and Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV, who founded the city in 1370. It is historically famous for its hot springs.
In the 19th century, it became a popular tourist destination, especially for international celebrities visiting for spa treatment.
Did you know?
Karlovy Vary During one week in July, Karlovy Vary seems to be absorbed by the festival atmosphere. There are tons of people everywhere, concerts, parties, ceremonies, press conferences and of course the film screenings. This is the right place to see the Czech and foreign celebrities.
One of the most popular social events is the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival, which every year in July attracts the film fans from around the world.There are tons of people everywhere, concerts, parties, ceremonies, press conferences and of course the film screenings. Thanking to its unique environment and architecture, Karlovy Vary has been also used as a shooting location for well-known films. For example, lately it was James Bond: Casino Royale.