Digestive tract disorders:
• chronic gastric dyspepsia
• gastric and duodenal ulcers, postoperative conditions following duodenotomy, gastrotomy and oesophagotomy
• unctional disorders of the intestine, namely chronic obstipation or irritable bowel syndrome
• chronic intestinal inflammation (Morbus Crohn, Proctocolitis chronica)
• postoperative conditions following small intestine and colon surgeries
• gallbladder and bile duct disorders, cholelithiasis, biliary dyspepsia, postoperative conditions following gallbladder and bileduct surgeries
• states after acute hepatitis of any etiology, chronic hepatitis, hepatic steatosis or compensated hepatic cyrrhosis
• pancreatic disorders, states following acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, states following pancreas surgeries and transplants
• type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus, including diabetic complications
• lipid metabolism disorders (dyslipidaemia)
• disorders of uric acid metabolism (gout)
Locomotive apparatus problems:
• chronic spinal pains of both functional and degenerative origin, postoperative conditions following spine surgeries
• aching joints, joint arthritis, metabolic joint disorders (gouty arthritis), traumatogenic conditions or conditions following joint
• surgeries and total joint endoprosthesis operations
Spa Hotel Thermal is lacated in the centre of Karlovy Vary, 5 min. walking distance to colonnades and area´s natural hot healing springs, Prague Airport 120 km
Rooms:Bathroom & toilet, satellite TV, phone, safety deposit box, minibar, hairdryer, central air-conditioning, bathrobe and slippers, in-room Wi-Fi internet access (in the room categories Standard and City View for a surcharge, in the room categories Comfort and Comfort & City View for free).
Room categories: A total of 260 rooms (222 double rooms, 26 single rooms and 12 suites). Connected rooms available.
Single STANDARD: rooms with a view of the outdoor swimming pool, no balcony
Single CITY VIEW: rooms with a city view and a balcony
Single COMFORT: rooms with a view of the outdoor swimming pool, no balcony, Pay-TV, internet free of charge
Single COMFORT & CITY VIEW: rooms with a city view and a balcony, Pay-TV, internet free of charge
Double STANDARD: rooms with a view of the outdoor swimming pool, no balcony
Double CITY VIEW: rooms with a city view and a balcony
Double COMFORT: rooms with a view of the outdoor swimming pool, no balcony, Pay-TV, internet free of charge
Double COMFORT & CITY VIEW: rooms with a city view and a balcony, Pay-TV, internet free of charge
Suite STANDARD: rooms for maximum of 3 persons with a view of the outdoor swimming pool, no balcony, 2 bedrooms + 1 living room
Suite COMFORT: rooms for maximum of 2 persons with a view of the outdoor swimming pool, no balcony, Pay-TV, internet free of charge, coffee making facilities, 1 bedroom + 1 living room
Restaurants & Bars: Tulip Restaurant (Breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style), Lobby Bar Bon Café, dance club.
Sport &Relax: balneo-wellness centre (indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness, Kneipp´s path, dry Finnish sauna, infracabin and steam bath), outdoor thermal swimming pool (50 x 16,5 m) operating in summer months (April – October)
Services: congress centre (congress halls and lounges with overall capacity more than 2 000 conference seats), garages and parking (320 places), rent a car, hairdresser, manicure, pedicure, beauty parlour, boutique, exchange office, casino.
Arabic-speaking delegate is available to clients free of charge.
Check in: from 14:00 , Check out: until 12:00
On the arrival day the client will be asked to pay a deposit of 100 EUR which will be used as
a guarantee for extra services (minibar, phone calls, internet, OTC procedures etc.). If there is no reason to use the deposit, it will be returned on the departure day by check out.
Spa treatment for children from 14 years of age.
Cancellation of booking and no-show:
32 days and more - without cancellation fee
31-22 days - 10% of the total amount of unrealized services
21-17 days - 20% of the total amount of unrealized services
16 - 10 days - 30% of the total amount of unrealized services
9 days and less or no-show - 100% of the total amount of unrealized services
Reduction of booking
Day 1 - 100% from price of 1 day
Day 2, Day 3 - 30% from price of 1 day
Cancellations, postponements or amendments to reservations must be sent by email and approved by the Graficon.
Did you know?
Every year the Thermal Hotel hosts the most important international film festival of „A” category in Central and Eastern Europe.
In 2007 the Thermal Spa Hotel gained in Madrid a prestigious award “International Award for Tourist, Hotel and Catering Industry”.